7 Treatments To Get Rid Of Cellulite Immediately is a guest post by Pauline Simons, a health and skincare expert by profession.
Women love thin legs as it makes them feel beautiful about themselves. Unfortunately, the biggest problem that creeps up with age is the fat that gets accumulated in the thighs. It is difficult to remove thigh fat aka cellulite but not something impossible. With certain lifestyle changes, cellulite can be removed. Follow the following simple yet effective methods to get rid of it.
How to Get Rid Of Cellulite
1. Make Your Body Aqua Rich
Water performs a bounty of roles in the body. It is the cheapest health benefactor of all. It hydrates the body promoting new cell growth and development. It removes the harmful toxins from the body naturally and harmlessly. Doctors advise drinking 2-3 liters of water per day. Apart from drinking plenty of water, it is recommended that you:
- Avoid concentrated juices, energy drinks and sodas. These makes losing cellulite difficult.
- Drink green tea for imbibing the antioxidants. With almost zero calories and ten times more polyhenols than veggies, it ensures that the free radicals are taken care off. To gain the health benefits, keep it sugar-free. You can take non-sugar sweeteners like stevia to satiate your sweet cravings.
- There is a key to eating less if the goal is to lose fat. Drink a glass of water before eating. This will make you feel full and hence you will eat less.
Water helps in shedding the weight from the thighs. At the same time, it aids in building collagen. Thick skin hides the lumpy look appropriately.
2. Consume Healthy Foods Only
Healthy food is nothing but a balanced diet. It comprises of the following:
- This includes an abundance of fiber and whole grain foods. Whole-wheat products, brown rice, bran and oats are good as they take time for absorption. Eat greens and leafy vegetables too.
- Fruits and vegetables. Eat fruits like Swiss chard, blueberries and kale. These are considered super foods for reducing the cellulite. Other fruits and vegetables are good too.
- Good fats. Eat monosaturated foods and omega-3 fats. Some examples are fish, olive oil and nuts. Avoid processed food.
- Low fat dairy product like yoghurt is a good source of calcium and protein. It supplies the body with good bacteria, useful in digestion.
- Select lean meat such as fish and poultry to satiate your protein needs. Vegans can have nuts, soy products and beans.
- Lastly, eat smaller meals than large ones.
Regular exercise helps in losing the cellulite. The easiest techniques are illustrated below.
- Walk as often as you can. It eases out the gathered fat in the thighs turning them lean.
- Stretching legs combined with a proper diet tones the muscles besides shaping them by reducing fats.
- Jogging is the best exercise to lose cellulite.
- Take stairs instead of elevators. When you have no time to hit the gym, this is the best workout.
- Play a sport. The sweating and toiling makes thighs thinner.
- Hit the gym. If you are targeting the thighs, then plan your workout focusing more on the thighs with the help of your practitioner.
- Squats too help in losing cellulite. Beginners should start with 10 squats everyday and gradually increase the number. Remember – warm-up your body before exercising.
The aforementioned were the internal treatments but in addition to these, you need to give superficial treatments as well. Exfoliating the thigh skin helps in removing the dead skin. As we all know, removal of dead cells makes the skin more receptive to the topical treatments. Suppose you use a cellulite cream to check cellulite. It will work at its optimum if no dead skin is present. So remove the dead cells more often. Coffee is a natural exfoliator. It contains caffeine which is known to reduce cellulite. Combine it with your body lotion and apply it on the thighs.
Massaging the area too helps in melting the fat that may have accumulated in the form of dimpled skin i.e., cellulite. Massaging with revitol cellulite solution cream gives great results. Massaging stimulates blood circulation and breaks up the fluid accumulation below the skin making the skin supple and smooth.
6. Chemical Treatments
This is another way you can get rid of the cellulite. Though they are slightly expensive, but if you can Afford too, these can help you fade them to a significant level.
Lastly, stop thinking and act on the above. This is perhaps the best treatment you can give to the cellulite lying so stubbornly on your body.
Pauline Simons is a health and skincare expert by profession. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with people. She regularly contributes her write ups to health or skin care related websites and blogs. In her free time she loves to travel, fashion shows and music.
Share This Article